Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Pin-up Gals

Hiya Blogland!! Today I will be sharing  some vintage Halloween Pin-up gals. I just love how classy these are! The artwork is just gorgeous.
Some pretty glamorous witches!!!
The center one in her undies reminds me of Desiree!
Gorgeous artwork!!
More gorgeous artwork!! I adore the center picture!
Starlets from the 30's
more starlets from the 30's and 40's
From the early 30's--and the center is from around 1920.
World's FAKEST cats!!!
40's era starlets
And now to the outfit portion of our program. I was off Monday so there isn't anything fit to show as I was schlepping around the house cleaning up after an over-flowing toilet. Fun!

Tuesday's outfit features my new to me Christopher Banks Cardigan ($3) and CJBanks denim skirt ($3) with my thrifted cowboy boots. I love the drapeyness of the cardigan. I'm with Sheila--I don't care if the cool kids aren't wearing this style of cardigan anymore--I like it and I'm gonna wear it!! The bracelets are DIY. The tshirt is from Kohl's with a gift card. Anyone notice my shirt IS TUCKED IN??? Oh yes--I'm starting to tuck them in when I wear a third layer. Haven't done that in YEARS!!!

Well--I'm off for my date with my TV boyfriend Mark Harmon. Everyone have a fab evening and I'll be back on Thursday with some vintage Halloween cards!!

BTW MrBill appreciates all the sweet comments about him. He still thinks the sweater is lame but warm. 

TTFN
Tamera

9 comments:

Patti said...

What a delicious collection of Halloween pin-ups! You have an amazing eye. Love your tucked-in look, you're looking so great. xo

Helga said...

They're so saucy and gorgeous!!! Great inspiration for some real classy Halloween get ups! XXX

Vix said...

Aren't they lovely? You're so good at finding these images, a great eye, like Patti says.
You're looking very slim and lovely in your cardi and denim skirt.xxx

The Queens Table said...

Yea to you being able to tuck your shirt in with confidence! I still like to wear the flowing cardigans too!

Suzanne said...

What fun pin-ups!

Hooray for the tuck.

bisous
Suzanne

Lynn said...

Great pics. I am soo jealous of the tuck in. You are looking good. keep it up.

Megan G said...

Too cute!! I love the retro Halloween stuff in general. It's so wild and creative.

Also aww poor Mr. Bill!! I love his pathetic expression. So long-suffering.

Unknown said...

Tamera!

Happy for the tuck! You must be so proud!
Who cares about the cool kids, i don't - I wear what i want too!

Love the pics of the saucy witches!

I'm the fallen Fairy today, scary!

Hugs

Arianexo

mispapelicos said...

I thought you were going to do a pin up yourself, lol
happy halloween, my dear tamera.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX